Philippe is passionate about aeronautics, space and defense.
As an airplane pilot and engineer in telecommunications, he spent several years working in the field of Aerospace and Telecommunications with a rich and successful experience in management (business development, sales, contract, resources, and marketing strategies) and in companies of integration systems and consulting in an international environment.
3i3s International Institute
In 2005, Philippe founded 3i3s, a non-profit international institution with over 1,500 member companies across Europe; 3i3s is actively engaged into networking, education and humanitarian actions using satellite tools and aerospace technology.
- Invited by ARIANESPACE to launch SOYOUZ VS 11 Galileo FOC - M2 SAT 7-8 at the French Guyana Kourou base, March 2015
- Invited by SPACE-X to the CRS-2 to launch Falcon 9 - Dragon in Cap Canaveral, USA, March 2013
- Invited by NOVESPACE flight G-ZERO A-300 at Bordeau Mérignac France, January 2012
- Best European Result Summit Award, IBM EMEA, August 1998
- Best European Manager Award, EQUANT EMEA, November 1996
- French Airforce Lieutenant, 1982-1985, aerial base of Evreu (France)
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Information Systems and Computer Engeneering, Aix-en-Provence, 1984-1987
As Goodwill ambassador
"As president of 3i3s I am delighted to be Goodwill ambassador and bring my support and my experience to students of the French American Fund and to this great international exchange program between France and the United States.
Studying abroad and welcoming American students to our country constitutes an extraordinary experience for future young generations and for our two countries, the United States and France.
I wish long life and the best of success to the French American Fund; this institution offers students a unique opportunity to study and further explore the legislative system on both sides of the Atlantic! "
Philippe Boissat, president 3i3s